Gath3r Weekly Updates – Edition 3 | 25/07/2019
Posted by admin on July 25, 2019
Our third weekly update blog is here. We will be looking at the most important events that have taken place on all fronts this week.
As such, here are some of the most important updates from this week we wish to share with you.
Here’s a short video summary by our CEO, Reggie Jerath, with a special Guest: our marketing Advisor Narendra Nag:
The Pioneer Partnership
- As previously announced, we have completed the partnership with one of our biggest publishers to date. The Pioneer Group, owners of The Pioneer newspaper, with almost a million hits a month, is one of the oldest English publications in India, founded in 1865. Check them out.
Ambassador Program is here
- Our Ambassador Program is now open. We have three main categories of brand ambassadors we are looking for, focused around community engagement (Sapphire), publisher partnerships (Onyx) and blockchain outreach (Ruby). If you think you are a good match, you can apply by clicking on them and filling in the form.
Fundamental Analysis Report
- A comprehensive review of the Gath3r platform will be completed by the guys from Proof of Review. They will publish an in-depth report of their findings so stay tuned for the results.
Ledger Nano S Giveaway
- The giveaway of a Ledger Nano S conducted by our advisor, Charles Read, has ended. The winner will be announced today on his official Twitter profile, as well as on all our social channels. Stay connected and find out if you’ve won.
Narendra Nag – Marketing Advisor
- Meet one of our key advisors, Narendra, or better known as Naren, who has over two decades in the marketing, communications and journalism industry, from starting his career as a journalist to working his way to vice president at MSLgroup/Publicis Group, then Regional Director and later joining Xyneto as their Chief Digital Officer. Watch the video above to know why he left the marketing and communications Industry and why he believes Gath3r is the future.
These are the latest updates from this past week, stay tuned until next week.