Gath3r Weekly Updates – Edition 1 | 11/07/2019
Posted by admin on July 10, 2019
As part of our efforts to increase our engagement with our growing community, we will start publishing weekly update blogs, covering everything from marketing, partnerships, tech and other general developments.
As such, here are some of the most important updates from this week we wish to share with you:
Here’s a short video summary by our CEO, Reggie
EAP Is Now Full
- Officially, our Early Adopters Program (EAP) is full. As a result of the recent influx of requests, the program has been filled and we will not be accepting any new participants until the full version will be out. It shouldn’t be long, so stay tuned to our social channels for when the announcement comes.
Nano Ledger S Giveaway
- Be sure to take part in the Nano Ledger S giveaway organised in partnership with our advisor, Charles Read. Don’t miss out on the chance to win one, as it is one of the safest methods of keeping your crypto assets long term. Read more.
New Extended Report On GTH
- One of our close partners, Blockfyre has released an extended Coin Report on Gath3r, covering all aspects of the platform, the team and the business. Make sure to check it out here.
- We have partnered up with one of our most valued collaborators, The Daily Chain, in order to increase exposure and expand the Gath3r community.
- We have been in talks with a few other large publishing partners as well, more details on this will be coming in next week’s update.
Latest Article Contest Has Ended
- Our latest article writing contest, organized in partnership with OriginalWorks has ended. The winners are being selected and will be announced soon. All details regarding the prize will be sent out through private communications. Big thanks to all participants!
These are the latest updates from this past week, stay connected until next week, when we will be releasing a new one with even more exciting news.